If you wish a secure future for your child, open a child deposit at Cartu Bank to place sums in it.
Who may be a depositor/contractor
- Depositor – an underage person in whose favor the child deposit is opened;
- Contractor – a individual person (including a parent or a legal representative) who opens a deposit in favor of the depositor to place and maintain the deposited amount until a child is of age.
- Initial deposit
- min – 50 GEL/USD/EUR
- max – unlimited
- Additional deposit*
- min - 20 GEL/USD/EUR
- max - unlimited
- Deposit term
- min – 2 years
- max – until a child is of age
- Interest withdrawal – at the end of the deposit term
- Deposit breach
- complete year – the entire interest rate
- incomplete year – half of the interest rate applicable by the bank for the on-demand deposit in the moment of breach will be accrued.
- In case of non-resident persons, Interest rate is different.
- If the deposit amount exceeds 2,000,000 GEL/1,000,000 USD/EUR, the interest rates are determined individually.
* Additional deposit is not mandatory
ANNUAL INTEREST RATE
Effective intereset rates
- GEL - 9.0807%-6.3687%
- USD - 4.2135% - 3.4858%
- EUR - 1.9919% - 1.8080%
From January 1st, 2018, the Bank is a member of a deposit insurance system established in Georgia in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Deposit Insurance System, whereas in case of insurance event, each individual depositor is entitled to receive a compensation from the Deposit Insurance Agency, within the limit of 15,000 GEL. The amount above the limit shall be compensated as provided under the effective legislation of Georgia.
For more information on deposit insurance system, visit web site at: www.diagency.ge
For more information, please call us 24 hours a day at (+995 32) 200 80 80 or visit the nearest service center.