If you wish a secure future for your child, open a child deposit at Cartu Bank to place sums in it.
Who may be a depositor/contractor
- Depositor – an underage person in whose favor the child deposit is opened;
- Contractor – a individual person (including a parent or a legal representative) who opens a deposit in favor of the depositor to place and maintain the deposited amount until a child is of age.
- Initial deposit
- min – 50 GEL/USD/EUR
- max – unlimited
- Additional deposit*
- min - 20 GEL/USD/EUR
- max - unlimited
- Deposit term
- min – 2 years
- max – until a child is of age
- Interest withdrawal – at the end of the deposit term
- Deposit breach
- complete year – the entire interest rate
- incomplete year – half of the interest rate applicable by the bank for the on-demand deposit in the moment of breach will be accrued.
- In case of non-resident persons, Interest rate is different.
- If the deposit amount exceeds 2,000,000 GEL/1,000,000 USD/EUR, the interest rates are determined individually.
* Additional deposit is not mandatory
ANNUAL INTEREST RATE
Effective intereset rates
- GEL - 9.0807%-6.3687%
- USD - 4.2135% - 3.4858%
- EUR - 1.9919% - 1.8080%
Since 1 January 2018, under the law of the Deposit Insurance System, the bank has been involved in the deposit insurance system.
sums deposited/ in the accounts (regardless of the number thereof) of all the natural persons shall be insured by all the commercial banks and compensated by the Deposit Insurance Agency LEPL by up to 5,000 GEL, while the rest of the sum shall be reimbursed in the way prescribed by the effective legislation.
For more information visit the Agency web-site: www.diagency.ge
For more information, please call us 24 hours a day at (+995 32) 200 80 80 or visit the nearest service center.